openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #220205]: 6.1 to 7.0 - where do we stand

Question #220205 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/220205

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) proposed the following answer:
Hi Alexandre,

the analysis infrastructure is in place for 7.0. That means that
analysis files are present in the module/migrations directories. No
substantial work on any actual migration script has yet been done. I
expect to get going on the base module at least in the next couple of
weeks but I should say that we cannot supply the substantial part of the
other modules' migration scripts without customer demand or code
contributions from the community.

Cheers,
Stefan.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.