openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #226718]: Openupgrade Comparions Config: problem with connection

Question #226718 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/226718

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) proposed the following answer:
For the record, if our own environment has not been rebuilt then we used
openerplib 1.0.3 to compare records with version 5. Note that
openerplip.main.Model does not directly implement search and other
methods because it proxies them through XMLRPC. In your interactive
analysis session above you do not show where the connection is created
and the model is instanciated, so if  you actually did not perform those
steps it is to be expected that it says "AttributeError: type object
'Model' has no attribute 'search'". It could still be a very basic
problem on your OpenERP 5 side.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.