openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

[Question #227528]: Help for working in migration 6.1 -> 7.0

New question #227528 on OpenUpgrade Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/227528

Hi,

I'm working on the OpenERP project since one year. Last year I realized a migration between 5.0 to 6.1 version on my own.

I have the project to realize the migration 6.1 to 7.0 and interested to get involved in the OpenUpgrade project.

I'm searching some people to help to understand this project and work together.

Thanks for your attention.

Sylvain. (FR)

contact : sylvain.legal@xxxxxxxxx

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.