openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #227528]: Help for working in migration 6.1 -> 7.0

Question #227528 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/227528

Sylvain LE GAL posted a new comment:
Hi

Thanks for your complete response. Yes I took a look in the readthedocs
website. By the way, there is a page "module coverage 6.0 -> 6.1" but no
page about "6.1 to 7.0".

First I have a question. The website & your response indicate two
modules. (openupgrade-server for openobject-server and openupgrade-
addons for openobject-addons). I use a third official module openerp-
web. There is a openupgrade-web module too or it's not necessary ? (I
don't know if my question is relevant...)

Another question I have : Is there "base" module complete ? for example in 6.1 there is no "logo_web" field in res.company and in 7.0 yes.
I saw nothing in openupgrade-server/openerp/addons/base/migrations files about the creation of that field.

Of course, i'll propose merge about my work.

+++

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.