openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #227528]: Help for working in migration 6.1 -> 7.0

Question #227528 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/227528

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) posted a new comment:
About the 'base' module: it has not been extensively tested for lack of
other module migration scripts. In our experience, it will mature
quickly with the first production migrations.

Also, it was written when the impact of the new partner/contact model
was not clear to me yet. So do I expect some changes in the logic that
handles the migration from addresses to contacts etc.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.