openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

[Question #227754]: TODO list may 2013, who does what?

New question #227754 on OpenUpgrade Server:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/227754

hello Stefan,

looking at the discussion list, it looks there are quite some people, who currently have time to contribute to the OpenUpgrade project.

1. Could we appoint you as our teamleader?
2. Could you give us a (complete) list of modules for which migrations scripts need to be written, for V6.1 and for V7? Maybe you could order them in from high importance to low importance.
3. Could when discuss which person wants to do what?

regards,
Jeroen

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.