openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: OpenERP 7.0 upgrade

On 19-06-13 16:56, Ondrej Kuznik wrote:
I published the code for both server and addons now, the respective
branches are at lp:~credativ/openupgrade-server/7.0 and
lp:~credativ/openupgrade-addons/7.0. If anyone wants to continue the
work, I attach the dependency data I used to guide the migration and a
script implementing the install-upgrade-fix cycle for a list of modules*.

Hi Ondrej,

Again, thanks for sharing! I put up WIP merge proposals for the branches just for easy inspection of the changes that you made. Looks like a good starting point for someone who wants to finish some of these modules. I will probably propose a slightly modified version of your server branch soon as it's looking quite good.

Unresolved things:
- module analytic now provides the account.analytic.account sequence,
instead of module account and openupgrade tries adding it even though
being noupdate=1

You should have asked on the mailing list earlier! That one can be solved by something like

openupgrade.rename_xmlids(
cr, [('account.seq_type_analytic_account', 'analytic.seq_type_analytic_account_main'), ('account.seq_analytic_account', 'analytic.seq_analytic_account_base')])

in the analytic pre-migration script.

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: stefan@xxxxxxxx
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan