openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #240731]: Using migrate.py and debugging messages [6.1-7.0]

Question #240731 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/240731

Alexandro Colorado posted a new comment:
I have re-generate the template1 database with UTF8 on Collade and Ctype
as well but the error still persist on the res_user.

psql $ \l

I have been looking around with some postgresql people, I get to the following:
"if it's an UPDATE query, without RETURNING, that produces that error, then the error is complaining about the data you are SENDING TO the database, not the data that is already there so you need to look at the values of the variables you're passing to that update"

I feel indeed lost
       Name       |  Owner   | Encoding  | Collation  |   Ctype    |
prueba1          | jza      | UTF8      | C          | C          |
prueba1_migrated | jza      | UTF8      | en_US.utf8 | en_US.utf8 |

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.