openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #240731]: Using migrate.py and debugging messages [6.1-7.0]

Question #240731 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/240731

Alexandro Colorado posted a new comment:
Tried a new database, and this time this gave me a different output.
http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3794692

I didnt had any error regarding encoding this time, however some more
mild errors, but I stil have no idea how to go about them. I assume that
the TZ filed was the one defined at the configuration, and not setting
it up made the migration script somewhat confused. At least that's what
I think it happened.

The modules that were affected the most were:
res.company = * res.company.form.inherit
res.users = * res.users.form

All the errors complain about not being able to find:
context_tz, menu_tips, context_lang
and from res.company, the field property_reserve_and_surplus_account and security_lead

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.