openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #240731]: Using migrate.py and debugging messages [6.1-7.0]

Question #240731 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/240731

Alexandro Colorado posted a new comment:
hi I think I am out of the woods with this, but still have issues on a
post-migration level now. BTW the issue was that the migration was not
even generating the data information on the migrated table. Mainly
because the binary was failing to import back into the postgresql.

At the moment it seems some of the models are just having issues on the new platform. Another issue I found is on the views, for example I am unable to watch my invoices (on accounting -> client/partners -> invoices). The form view throws an XML Attribute error:
AttributeError: View definition error for inherited view 'account_invoice_layout.account_invoice_form_inherit_1' on model 'account.invoice': Element '<xpath expr="/form/notebook/page/field[@name='invoice_line']">' not found in parent view 'account.invoice_form'

Mainly the accounting.invoice depends on a parent view: http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3917962 and an inherit view http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3917794

I access the views on Settings -> Technical -> User  Interface -> Views -> account.invoice.form / account_invoice_layout.account_invoice_form_inherit_1
Here is a screenshot: http://imagebin.org/284799

The error seems to happen around line 53 of the account.invoice.form.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.