openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #240731]: Using migrate.py and debugging messages [6.1-7.0]

Question #240731 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/240731

Alexandro Colorado is still having a problem:
Oh thank you for telling me. I have been trying to fix this for a few
days now and I was going a bit crazy trying to solve it. I had similar
issues with other modules like web mobile addon which also has been
deprecated in version 7.0.

So my only issue here is how to finalize the migration. Meaning, after I
uninstall the account_invoice_layout, how will the client be able to
pull out his invoices (under Accounting -> Client -> Client Invoice).

Will uninstalling this and run an update would be all that is needed or
should I install something on its place manually?

Regards, and Happy new year.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.