openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #241898]: Migrating with modules that are new on 7.0 but absent on 6.1

Question #241898 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/241898

Pedro Manuel Baeza posted a new comment:
Hi, Holger,

Giving database on the command line (and also --init=base) I don't get
even that migration starts, so I'm afraid that doesn't work. I have
continued with migration for now with the trick I have commented, so if
you want we can close this question.

Regards.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.