openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Code Sprint on OpenUpgrade (7.0 -> 8.0)

+1
Definitely interested.

Le 2014-02-11 12:53, Maxime Chambreuil a écrit :
Hello Sylvain,

Thanks for this great initiative. We would be interested but we haven't
decided our arrival date in Brussels yet.

We will let you know once decision is made.

Regards,
--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

Hi all,

We are some people interested to work in a code sprint to begin to work
on openupgrade for the migration from 7.0 to 8.0.
The idea should be to organise this code sprint just before the openerp
Days 2014 (Monday 02 and Tuesday 03, June) in Bruxels. (During the
training days).

If you're interested to attend this code sprint, thank you for letting
me know.

Regards.

*Sylvain LE GAL*
*Service informatique
Groupement Régional Alimentaire de Proximité*
3 Grande rue des feuillants 69001 Lyon*
Bureau : *(+33) 09.72.32.33.17*
Astreinte :*(+33) 06.81.85.61.43
*Site Web**: *www.grap.coop <http://www.grap.coop>*