openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #245124]: Where can I find informations on how to run openupgrade to upgrade from 5.0 and 6.0 ?

Question #245124 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/245124

ycollet gave more information on the question:
When I run this command:

python scripts/migrate.py --config=openerp-server.conf
--database=artelys_v2 --run-migrations=7.0

I don't see any log file generated. Whe is it located ?
Here are the messages I've got:

updating 7.0/web rev4157
 M  addons/web/static/src/js/search.js
All changes applied successfully.
Updated to revision 4157 of branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openerp-web/7.0
now at rev4157
updating 7.0/addons rev8157
Tree is up to date at revision 8157 of branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openupgrade-committers/openupgrade-addons/7.0
now at rev8157
updating 7.0/server rev4645
Tree is up to date at revision 4645 of branch http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openupgrade-committers/openupgrade-server/7.0
now at rev4645
copying database artelys_v2 to artelys_v2_migrated...
running migration for 7.0
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources.py:979: UserWarning: /home/admin/.python-eggs is writable by group/others and vulnerable to attack when used with get_resource_filename. Consider a more secure location (set with .set_extraction_path or the PYTHON_EGG_CACHE environment variable).
  warnings.warn(msg, UserWarning)

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.