openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #245124]: Where can I find informations on how to run openupgrade to upgrade from 5.0 and 6.0 ?

Question #245124 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/245124

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) proposed the following answer:
Hi ycollet,

Holger and I have had a look: there is a new uniqueness constraint in
6.1 on the combination currency+company. You seem to have multiple
entries for USD with no company configured on them. You should fix this
up manually before the migration.

Note that there is another problem in l10n_fr. There is no migration
script for this module from 6.0 to 6.1. The 6.0 version uses its own
account types, which have been replaced by the generic account types
from the account module. The default migration action for missing data
is to remove it, which leads to logs like:

    2014-03-11 15:08:01,159 29580 WARNING artelys_v2_migrated
openerp.addons.base.ir.ir_model: Could not delete obsolete record with
id: 1 of model account.account.type

You should probably not be continuing your migration effort without a
proper coverage for the modules which you have in use. Please refer to
https://doc.therp.nl/openupgrade/status.html#module-coverage for an
overview of the covered modules.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.