openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #245488]: cannot migrate database with testdata (6.1 to 7)

Question #245488 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/245488

Schneider Bern posted a new comment:
Hi Stefan,

Can you share here what is the command line to run upgrade please.

I see this command but I don't know how to replace:

your openerp.conf
your database

python migrate.py --config=[your openerp.conf] --database=[your database] --run-migrations=[your migrations]

Sincerly.
Vitasoa

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.