openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #250044]: when ido migration for my database from 6.1 to 7.0 i get this Error

Question #250044 on OpenUpgrade Server changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openupgrade-server/+question/250044

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp) requested more information:
I think the OpenUpgrade issues the same message as a warning, but I'm
seeing an exception here. So it looks like you are not actually running
OpenUpgrade but plain OpenERP. You should put up the whole server log
file of the migration effort onto some pastebin site and link it over
here.

OpenUpgrade Drivers, which is an answer contact for OpenUpgrade Server.