openupgrade-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Problems while upgrading to 8.0.

Hi Stefan,

Regarding the following:

Le 26/12/14 17:45, Stefan a écrit :
>> > This is because calendar's search method returns the "virtual ids"
>> > instead of the real ids.   Has anyone had the same issues?
>> >
>> > What I did was to simply replace the search call in
>> > set_message_last_post with::
>> >
>> > cr.execute('SELECT id FROM {table}'.format(table=model_pool._table))
>> > obj_ids = [row[0] for row in cr.fetchall()]
>> >
> Thanks for pointing this out. Seems valid in every case, so we should
> just adopt this I guess.

I noticed this only fails in the 8.0-crm branch... Where the .write has
been replaced with an SQL update.

So I'm doing this PR to your 8.0-crm branch:
https://github.com/StefanRijnhart/OpenUpgrade/pull/2

Best regards,
Manuel.

PD:  I've mostly completed the upgrade several addons of ours are the
ones failing...