oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Minor differences to askmonty.org, and a suggested patch for mysql_install_db, and help needed on how to proceed (long email)

I updated and rebuilt, some oqgraph files recompiled.

This didnt fix the abort however.  But it turned out that some of the options
in the .my.cnf file were causing the problem:

#X skip-locking
#X set-variable  = key_buffer=16M
#X set-variable  = thread_cache=4

The wiki actually let me login so I updated the .my.cnf with a comment about
the mariadb version for the above and also the need to append --user=$LOGNAME

--Andrew

On 15/02/13 05:03, Antony T Curtis wrote:

> Oops,
>
> It appears as if I was bitten by the MacOS filesystem being case-insensitive.
>
> the FindJudy.cmake file is in the cmake dir and so the storage/oqgraph/CMakeLists.txt needs to be adjusted so that the FIND_PACKAGE(JUDY) is changed to FIND_PACKAGE(Judy)
>
> Sorry!

<snipped>