oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: build errors 2013-02-25

I cheat on the running: on my machine, I have /usr/local/mysql symlinked to
a subdir of my home. Then I can do make install as a user

I will investigate more wrt boost. There seems to be much chatter +
workarounds for g++ 4.7. Disabling unused boost libs with defines may do
the trick.

Antony T Curtis
On Feb 24, 2013 8:40 PM, "Arjen Lentz" <arjen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Antony
>
> What command do you use to run mysqld in the build tree these days?
> I used to have that working perfectly but that was on another machine and
quite a while ago.
> If you have a current cmdline or script that does this, please toss it in
reply email!
> tnx
>
> I successfully completed the build with the g++ -> g++4.6 symlink and
Boost 1.49
> Now for testing...
> Obviously we need to fix this up, ASAP. This would be a nightmare for
MariaDB build engineers, both on the g++ as well as the Boost version front.