oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: v3 ORDER BY

Hi Antony

> This is probably more to do with rnd_pos() and position().
> if ref_len is made long enough to encode a row, then we can fudge it.

You appear to be speaking English, but the above is not clear to me.

I'll create a bug report for it: https://bugs.launchpad.net/oqgraph/+bug/1133093
It's critical, as we must order by seq to get a correct path (the fact that usually the output is already ordered that way is a sideline - rows have no order so ORDER BY is necessary).