oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Regression test for attribute segfaults

MariaDB testsuite updated and pushed.

Removed a test for working with binlog as of course v3 is just a shim and doesn't allow writes at all.
Updated the basic test with a few changes/enhancements.

In a mysql binary install
 cd mysql-test
 ./mysql-test-run.pl ...

where ... is for instance

  --suite="oqgraph-"     to just run our suite without anything else
review results in var/log/mysqltest.log

  --record="testname.test"   if there are no aborts, results will be recorded in var/log/testname.log
this you can then verify and copy back to suite/oqgraph/r/testname.result

There's a README in the mysql-test directory but the above is nice and specific for us.

Tests are in suite/oqgraph/t/testname.test and then the corresponding result file has to match up with the output it actually produces for the test to pass. This is part of the tests run by the build system to validate a build so the more comprehensive the tests, the better!