oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Changes finalised hopefully; need test suite assistance

Thanks Andrew
I'll try and check it out today.

Could you indulge and see if you can add a breadth-first function?

Also wasn't there another function that was part commented out between oqgraph v2 to v3... getting that back to work is important as people might be using it.

Tests need to all work, no commented-out ones. We had some earlier that didn't want to pass?