oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: OQGraphv3, clang++ and std-c++2011

Hi Antony

On 27/09/13 00:37, Antony T Curtis wrote:
Yes, I had to do a few patches.
The use of strdup(), very dodgy and caused crashes.
Plus a few more patches due to strictness of the clang++ compiler.

Righty - cool!

Antony can you please push this to a branch on Launchpad and let us know where to find it - thanks!

--
Arjen Lentz, Exec.Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Australian peace of mind for your MySQL/MariaDB infrastructure.

Follow us at http://openquery.com/blog/ & http://twitter.com/openquery