oqgraph-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Maria-developers] Possible race condition or NULL pointer triggered by OQGraph

Hi Sergei

I cant, but Heinz has managed to (see
https://mariadb.atlassian.net/browse/MDEV-6282)

The value of lex at that point is NULL in the core

I guess if that situation is impossible by design, this is more likely to be a memory overrun instead...

In any case, I got Heinz to try my fix and the crash still happened in the same spot. So I think my next step at this point is valgrind...

--A