orchestra team mailing list archive

[Merge] lp:~jtv/orchestra/odev-without-apt-get-update into lp:~orchestra/orchestra/odev

The proposal to merge lp:~jtv/orchestra/odev-without-apt-get-update into lp:~orchestra/orchestra/odev has been updated.

Description changed to:

Installing the required packages was agonizingly slow and error-prone for Julian (who is no longer very close to the data centre).  This should speed it up.

The trick I use to check of missing packages works on Lucid and Precise, which are the only systems I tried it on.

Along the way I changed a few newline styles for if/while code blocks.  In my hurry to help I found that I was misinterpreting things because of limited legibility, so while I was at it I addressed that.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/orchestra/odev-without-apt-get-update/+merge/96515
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jtv/orchestra/odev-without-apt-get-update/+merge/96515
Your team orchestra is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~jtv/orchestra/odev-without-apt-get-update into lp:~orchestra/orchestra/odev.