ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

Virtual columns on ourdelta [was: your patch, into MySQL builds?]

Hi Arjen,

My patch is now put on ourdelta: lp:~andrey-zhakov/ourdelta/vcol.
I managed to apply it using quilt and successfully test it on a clean MySQL 5.1.30 on Ubuntu 8.04 32bit. It'd be ideal if someone tried the patch out in different production-like environment.
Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Regards,

Andrey