ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

Re: 5.0.67-d7 source tarball not available?

Yes, in fact the next day it was serving fine, so it was likely a temporary mirring issue as you noted, in which case I was just "jumping the gun". ;)

Thanks,
Anderson

Erik Ljungstrom wrote:
Hi,

I've tried all three mirrors, and they all serve /src/ properly. You may have been unlucky and caught a mirror during a window of maintenance, had some local resolver issue or something of that nature.

If you continue to have problems, this link should work:
http://mirror.northernmost.org/src/

Cheers,
--
Erik Ljungstrom