ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

[Question #120526]: MariaDB build for Ubuntu 10.04 with OQGRAPH?

New question #120526 on OurDelta:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ourdelta/+question/120526

Any chance you could provide a build for MariaDB for Ubuntu 10.04 (32 and 64 bit) with OQGRAPH?  It seems the only way I can get OQGRAPH included is to go back to older versions of Ubuntu and that's not practical because I need to run other newer software on the same instance.

OurDelta-developers, which is an answer contact for OurDelta.