ourdelta-developers team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #162091]: MySQL rate limiting patch

Question #162091 on OurDelta changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ourdelta/+question/162091

Arjen Lentz posted a new comment:
Hi

Sorry I missed the question when it was first posted.
OurDelta was for MySQL 5.0.
We assisted Monty Program with the build environment for MariaDB 5.1 and beyond (essentially they're using our scripts and packaging stuff), and they've ported the patches from 5.0 in to MariaDB.
So, please do check out whether MariaDB does what you want, and/or see if what you need can be added there.
See mariadb.com

Regards,
Arjen.

OurDelta-developers, which is an answer contact for OurDelta.