oxide team mailing list archive

Re: Release plans for Oxide 1.2

Hi,

This sounds fine. I've added some comments inline just to clarify a
couple of points.

On 29/07/14 17:16, David Barth wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is the release plan we discussed today during our call.
>
> Aug. 5th - 1.2 preview release, with cookie manager & script injection
> support.

This would basically be a snapshot from trunk.

> Aug. 18th - target date for a oxide-1.2 release
This is the estimated branch date, rather than the release date (the
release date would be ~6 weeks after). This is the point at which 1.2
becomes the "next" Oxide release, as the 1.1 branch currently is (with
1.0 branch being the current "stable" branch).

I've made the release cycle diagram public to illustrate this -
https://docs.google.com/a/canonical.com/presentation/d/1cJ_2nhHgv1A4tMUy4-7Tc1kt5r861a0CnYaG9GiOqIo/

Regards
- Chris