oxide team mailing list archive

Re: Oxide call notes - Oct. 14

*1. Release*
1.3.x release update, including the branch for the url scheme delegate
[chrischoulson]
-> should start building Wed. morning, testing and silo request in the
afternoon
-> we're still on track for the 30th milestone

*2. Features*
Top of of the list for the next 2 weeks:
- top header
- context menu

other features, see the full list on
https://launchpad.net/oxide/+milestone/branch-1.4

*3. Important Bugs*
Tagged for 2014-10-30
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/oxide/+bugs?field.tag=touch-2014-10-30>

#1384460 Delegate unhandled URL schemes to the system
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/oxide/+bug/1384460>
-> tel url support: branches ready; will go into a silo along with
telephony-app, url-dispatcher and a new oxide build dependency
#1377181 Account creation fails repeatedly, then it works
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/oxide/+bug/1377181>
-> oxide crasher: should change OA code to use the same approach as
webbrowser-app and avoid hitting the software compositng path, which is
mostly untested

+ Chris fixed the mem leak issue \o/ :)