p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: Prevention of pollution attacks (GSoC)

Hi Ilshat,

thanks for your interest! There's alread a PeerSim implementation of P2PSP
in the repo, go to https://code.launchpad.net/~p2psp/p2psp/sim

The basics of the protocol are implemented in the simulator. It'd be great
to hear any feedback from you, if you want to play a bit with it.

Also, I think it'd be cool to first implement the pollution attack
solutions on the simulator. This way we'd get more info about the behaviour
of these theoretical solutions.

Best,

Juan