p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: p2pui1.JPG

Hey Larry,

interesting diagrams, specially the app architecture one. May I ask you
some questions?
-First, you're replicating both the input and outputstream at different
points, and then doing what it looks like some combination. Can you be more
specific on this?
-Second (not a question really), you'd have to compile ffmpeg for Android,
I guess you've had a look at
https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/CompilationGuide/Android already ;)
-Third, Kickflip allows you to convert video on the client side and send
the output to a CDN through their API. I guess you're thinking on using
Kickflip's converting capabilities and then sending the output to Icecast,
right?

Cheers,

Juan