p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: How to start?

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 8:32 AM Upendra Kumar <upendra.k14@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you for accepting my request for joining the team.

You are welcome!

> But, since I am a beginner where should I start about. I have interest in
> networking and security. But, I have not yet done anything on both topics.
> I just know programming in Python, C++, Javascript and Java. Therefore, if
> someone could advise me that from where should I brush up my concepts. Now,
> I have vacations and I am free to learn things.
>
> I think that I don't have prerequisite knowledge to contribute this
> community.

Well, P2PSP is still a newbie project and there is a lot of work to do.
Please, revise:

https://github.com/P2PSP/p2psp/tree/master/doc

to know the state of the development. There are several "Sets of Rules"
related to networking and security that are in progress ...

Regards,
Vicente.

Vicente González Ruiz
Depto de Informática