p2psp team mailing list archive

Re: a new comer wants to use p2psp to develop a live streaming system

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 6:53 AM 张世豪 <zhangshhcn@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>       Very pleased to be accepted into the team, I am going to develop a
> live streaming system using the way of P2P. But I don't know much how to
> use P2PSP in my server on windows and my client(Android APP). I have
> downloaded the python project from the GitHub. Could you tell me that is it
> implemented completely to transmit video data via P2P?  Many Thanks.

Hi Shihao,

P2PSP can run on your Windows server, but you are going to be the first
human to test the C++ implementation of the core. About the Android client,
we are working on that right now (there is not an implementation, yet ...
sorry).

Maybe you would like to use a more interactive tool than this e-mail list
for commenting your advances/setbacks ... Please, see:
https://gitter.im/P2PSP/p2psp

Best regards,
Vicente.

> --
>
> Best Regards!
>
> *Shihao Zhang(张世豪)*
>
> mail: zhangshhcn@xxxxxxx
> SEIEE, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
>
> No.800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, 200240, P.R.China
>

> --

Vicente González Ruiz
Depto de Informática
Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingeniería