packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Announcing Sessions

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 1:27 PM, Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ara Pulido schrieb:
>> I had the announcement posting in my today's todo list.
>>
>> Do you still think it is worth the double post? I guess so, because the
>> blog can be a good URL for reference.
>
> ROCK! I think so, yes. :)

If by double post, you mean on our blog and the Fridge, then I have
mixed opinions about that. Both of those blogs are already on Planet
Ubuntu, which is how most of our readers will hear about the events.
We should choose one place to submit our articles, and use that.
Personally, I think using our wordpress blog is the best solution, as
it allows all of us to easily submit articles. The Fridge would either
require going through current a fridge editor or requesting to become
a fridge editor.

Instead of double posting on blogs, a better solution might be email
reminders to the mailing lists. We could send this to -motu and
-motu-mentors, which should help attract some more people to the
sessions.

Nathan