packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Re-Start Packaging Training Sessions

Am Dienstag, den 27.10.2009, 06:40 -0500 schrieb Nathan Handler:
> On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:40 PM, Nathan Handler <nhandler@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > As most of you have probably noticed, we have not had a packaging
> > training session for a while. I have received a lot of positive
> > feedback for the sessions, and I think it would be great for us to
> > start them up again. In order for this to work, I think it would be
> > great if one or two people would volunteer to coordinate the sessions
> > for a month (starting with November). If/when we get the sessions
> > running again, we should also remember to blog before each session
> > (which we got a little lazy about). Would anyone be interested in
> > volunteering to coordinate the sessions for the month of November?
>
> So, any comments about this? We are a few days away from the start of November.

Yes, we definitely should get this back on track again.

Who's going to help out with reaching out for new organisers? I get the
feeling we have a lot of very busy people in this team.

Can everybody of you try to ask at least one or two people if they'd
like to contribute a session to
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Packaging/Training?

Have a great day,
 Daniel