packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: January Packaging Training Sessions

On 03.12.2009 16:14, Nathan Handler wrote:
> I updated the Packaging Training wiki page [1] for January. I also
> managed to fill one of the slots. It would be great if everyone would
> take responsibility for getting at least one of the slots filled. The
> Packaging Training sessions were a great program, and it would be a
> shame for them to die out.

Thanks a bunch Nathan for kicking this off. Maybe we should do another
call for help with the coordination and have others join the team?

In addition to that, we wanted to have UDW from Jan 25-29 again.

Have a great day,
 Daniel