packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: packaging lesson

On 5 February 2010 17:34, Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am Montag, den 01.02.2010, 06:36 +0000 schrieb Dmitrijs Ledkovs:
>> Actually it took me less than I though to prepare presentation and demos
>>
>> Here is my pitch for MOTU Packaging training for the 3rd Thursday of
>> the february, 18:00 UTC
>>
>> Idea from the wiki:
>>
>> "One idea for a session I'd like to see, maybe along with some new
>> documentation added to the wiki, would be something on the new dh auto
>> stuff added with debhelper 7. I've seen a number of packages entering
>> in from Debian using these features, but except for "man dh" (which is
>> very well written actually) I've been able to find very little
>> documentation. Andrewsomething"
>>

>> bzr branch lp:~dmitrij.ledkov/+junk/dh-style
>>
>> presentation & demos.
>
> Awesome! Did anybody else from the Packaging Training team get back to
> you about it? I'm travelling right now, so don't have time to look into
> this properly.
>
> Have a great day,
>  Daniel

Heya

I didn't email Packaging Training team =/ Sorry =) Hopefully now i
will have a response from the coordinators

Dear Packaging Training Team

Please see the proposal above and please comment if it is appropriate
for a 1 hour packaging lesson about dh.

--
Dima, UCD