packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: PPA Packaging Session on 27 February 1700 UTC

Hi
Schedule as in updating the wiki page? i can find someone on the irc to do
that,since my time zone is not recognised by the login page of
wiki.ubuntu.com.
im frequent on twitter and identi.ca so we can spread the word from there
too.

Regards
Rohan Garg
www.launchpad.net/~rohangarg