packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Membership approval for the developer mentoring reception team

Hello all,

The developer mentoring reception is reorganizing the things (team,
documentation ..). Our next meeting will be tomorrow at 15:00 UTC in
#ubuntu-meeting . I have added the item "Discuss with the packaging
training coordinators the membership approval for our team" to our
agenda [1]. That would provide a lot of benefits to organize packaging
sessions (also in multi-language) for new contributors doing regularity
sessions scheduled and drived by the assigned mentor. However, that's a
my idea, the developer mentoring reception will talk about that tomorrow
at the meeting so you're encouraged to wait that meeting. Once all
developer mentoring reception members will be agree we will talk with
you about that at that meeting (I think we will have enough time to talk
about that). Please, provide any feedback.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MOTU/Mentoring/Reception/Meeting

Looking forward you!

Kind regards,

Lorenzo De Liso