packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Final votes from our team and action required from you

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 11:21 AM, Lorenzo De Liso <blackzldl@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> According to our last discussions [1] [2], we are agreed to join the
> Packaging Training Coordinators team. We have discussed a bit with
> dholbach in our last meeting. I will update our team documentation
> (however it's not approved yet from all members of our team) [3].

I personally would like to see how your idea of having mentors holding
regular sessions works out. We would be glad to work with you to get
the events scheduled, but I would like for us to work in this fashion
for a bit before adding ~motu-mentoring-reception as a member of the
team. That will give us some time to evaluate how things are working
and resolve any issues. Once it is clear that the mentors are actually
helping to coordinate sessions and understand our workflows and stuff
like that, we can talk about making the mentoring team an official
member of the packaging training coordinators.

Nathan