packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Fwd: request for a classroom session.

--- Begin Message ---
sir,
i read few of your sessions on MOTU/School website. I found them useful.
But the problem is they are very old and for very older versions of
ubuntu.
most of the time i get stuck into an error (like i got an error of
failed to verify signature while following the session on this link:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MeetingLogs/devweek0809/FixingBugs2).

Now a days there are almost no classroom sessions going on.
so its my humble request to you to please take a classroom session on
fixing bugs and please demonstrate by fixing a real bug.

thank you
Tarun
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by