packaging-training-coordinators team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Developer Week Oneiric

Hello everybody,

Am 10.06.2011 12:38, schrieb Daniel Holbach:
> I just started preparing things for UDW for this cycle. It's going to
> happen from 11th July to 15th July.
>
>  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDeveloperWeek
>  https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=228659263827481
>
> If you have ideas about which kinds of sessions we should have, please
> go ahead and schedule them or ask people who are interested in giving
> them. It'd be great to get the schedule filled up ASAP, so we can
> announce it well in advance.

We have 10 of 25 slots filled now, it'd be great if you could help me
reach out to some developers to fill some more, so we can announce this
soon. I'll do my best to contact as many as possible, but all help will
be much appreciated. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--