New to Ubuntu development

Hi All,

This is Gaurav. I have joined Ubuntu few days ago and I have finally landed into Papercutters team. I am here to contribute towards Ubuntu development and I am looking forward for good development with you people.

Well I have done little coding before but I am unaware of processes followed here. So it may happen that I will bug few people in this mail list in initial stages :) (Well just for initial days :P).

I am willing to have good time with coding and you guys.

My launchpad Profile: https://launchpad.net/~gaurav-pawaskar

My Wiki Page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/gaurav-pawaskar

See you around.

Thanks and Regards,