Check out Ezio's Birthday Wish!

Hey there,

Our friend Ezio is so awesome that he donated his birthday to charity! Instead of asking for gifts, Ezio started a Birthday Wish to raise money for a great cause. Here's the full story:

---
 Hello, and thanks for checking out my Birthday Wish!

For my birthday on March 29th, I'm asking my friends and family for a special gift: help me raise $500 for Give 300 children access to their first library filled with colorful books. It's a great cause that acquire knowledge for these guys to do their best in their future life choices

I chose Give 300 children access to their first library filled with colorful books because

Please consider giving to my Birthday Wish, and together we can dare la possibilità di scelta, attraverso la conoscenza, la condivisione è una grande cosa.. If you can't give now, I'd really appreciate if you'd share this page with your friends.

 Thanks so much,

 Ezio
---

So please check out Ezio's Birthday Wish, spread the word, and make a donation if you can.

Thanks so much! We're so lucky to have such awesome friends.

—

Check it out:
  http://wishes.causes.com/wishes/248050?bws=email_to_friends&m=3c1a092e

  You have received this email from Causes. We like keeping in touch and
  letting you know about all the ways you can save the world but if you're not
  interested, you can unsubscribe: