Re: La raccolta fondi di Ezio

On 03/21/2011 09:44 PM, Vishnoo wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-03-21 at 18:02 +0000, Papercuts Bug Mailer wrote:
>> While I'm sure it's a worthy cause, is it suitable for this mailing
>> list?
>
> It's just spam that got through the gmail filters..

Hmm. It appears this spam mail was sent to
papercuts.ninja.bugs@xxxxxxxxx and the forwarder threw it here. That was
because the forwarder was configured to forward all mail it receives.

> @Bilal : Maybe we should set a filter to allow mail forwarding only from
> the Lp janitor mails?

Yes, I fixed it up now. Procmail processes only those mail which have a
sender ending with launchpad.net . This should fix the issue. To give it
a test, this mail is going to the bug mailer account, and I'll see
whether its forwarded or not.

Sorry for the confusion.

Bilal Akhtar

--