Re: Patches for spelling in "language-pack-gnome-de-base"

Hi Tim!

No, Language packs are not meant to be patched that way. Martin Pitt has
explained that clearly in his comment here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/819680/comments/3

Just head over to the link given in Martin's message, search for the
wrong string and edit it. No need to write a separate patch.

Hope it helps, and thanks a lot for contributing to Ubuntu!

Bilal Akhtar