Rhythmbox bugs

Hey Ninjas,

Earlier tonight the Hundred Paper Cuts project for the 13.04 cycle kicked
off. You should read about it here as soon as you get a free couple of
minutes. It's not very long :)

The gist of it is: eight milestones, each one focused on a certain app. The
first four milestones will target 13 bugs, and the second four will target
12, giving us a nice round 100. The first app we're going to look at
(starting right now) is
Rhythmbox<https://launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+milestone/raring-round-1>.
The process we're going to follow is:

   1. Target a number, at least more than we intend to fix, of bugs to the
   milestone. At the time of writing, round 1 has 17 bugs against it.
   2. Analyse those bugs until we are sure we are able to reliably
   reproduce the effect each time. At this point they should be marked as
   confirmed.
   3. Decide which ones we're going to work on this cycle, and send the
   rest back into the Paper Cuts backlog to be fixed later by removing the
   milestone target.
   4. Identify the root cause of the bug. For example, is it actually
   Rhythmbox or Gtk that's acting up, or perhaps another part of Ubuntu that
   Rhythmbox is interacting with?
   5. Propose a solution for each bug.
   6. Request design approval on proposals. If given, the bug can now be
   marked as Triaged.
   7. Now we fix them.

It's early days yet and this is just getting back off the ground so the way
we do things may change as we go on. I'm just planning on taking it one
problem at a time, and we'll change things as and when we need to. If
anyone has any idea of things we can improve, or have a problem with
anything, then either speak up on this mailing list or in #ubuntu-papercuts
on Freenode, or ping me at either notgary@xxxxxxxxxx or notgary on
Freenode. I'm always happy to have a private chat :)

Right now, Rhythmbox bugs need our attention, so lets make it the best it's
ever been :)

Chris